Rooms of the Maierl-Alm
The double and single rooms of Maierl-Alm (mountain inn) are comfortably furnished in warm natural tones. Natural materials and classic wood paneling characterize the atmosphere and create comfort. The comfortable beds have quality mattresses as well as fine eiderdowns and provide a restful sleep. The mood lighting creates atmosphere in the room. Practical reading lights can be switched on. If you rent a single or double room, you'll experience comfort and service. The rooms have modern bathrooms with spacious walk-in showers and elegant natural stone vanities. Each room is equipped with a large flat screen TV and a discreetly integrated entertainment equipment (TV-SAT), which is also used to play music from our own music library. Internet is available for free via wireless LAN and cable throughout the house. A phone and a safe are also provided in the rooms. Almost all rooms have access to a balcony or to the roof terrace, that provides a breathtaking view of the panorama of the mountains of Kitzbühel and Kirchberg. All levels of the Maierl-Alm are connected by an elevator, so you can easily reach the restaurant, the spa or in the garage from your room.
Facts about the rooms:
- The Maierl-Alm has 12 double rooms, one single room, one panorama apartment and one family room
- Almost all rooms have access to a balcony or to the roof terrace with a breathtaking panoramic view of the mountains of Kitzbühel.
- Natural materials in the waste wood style
- Double beds with pillowtop mattresses
- Modern bathroom
- Walk-in shower, rain shower and hand shower
- Hair dryer is integrated in the bathroom
- Large Flatscreen TV (satellite TV) and music library
- Internet, phone and safe available
- Elevator in the house
- Spa in the main house: swimming pool (12.5 m x 4.5 m), sauna, steam bath and massage
- Wonderful panoramic view